Join the DFW bus delegation that will attend the National March for Palestine in Washington D.C. #SanctionIsrael
It's time for Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine to end! Across the U.S. countless people of all faiths and backgrounds have been marching on the streets, advocating on social media, and organizing to end U.S. support of Israel. For the first time in U.S. history there is a national march on Washington, D.C. scheduled to stand with Palestine and #SanctionIsrael.
Are you interested in joining the DFW delegation and taking a bus to D.C. to participate in the National March?
What: Bus Delegation from DFW to D.C. for National March for Palestine
Bus Departure Date & Time: Thursday, May 27th at 10:30 P.M. after Isha
- Bus Return Time: Sunday, May 30th, 9:00 A.M.
Date of National March: Saturday, May 29th at 3PM EST
Bus Ticket: Plus 1-Night in a Hotel in D.C. $200
Bus Pickup & Dropoff Locations:
- Islamic Center of Irving: 2555 Esters Rd, Irving TX, 75062
- MAS Youth Center: 1515 Blake Dr, Richardson TX, 75081
Important Read This:
- Payment: When you register for the bus ticket, you'll need to click on the link near the bottom to make the $200 payment.
- Sponsorship: If you need a sponsorship please indicate that by choosing that option near the bottom of the form.
- Hotel in D.C.: We recommend Westin Arlington Gateway, 801 N. Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203
- Meals: You are responsible for your own meals during bus stops and breaks.
- CDC Covid guidelines for social distancing will be followed for the trip.
- The boarding times are only estimated and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The organizers are not responsible for safety or security of your belongings or persons during the trip.
- You are expected to arrive to your bus station at least 10-15 minutes prior to boarding the bus.
- Participants will be responsible for their own food & drink costs
- All individual non- family registrants 18+ MUST FILL THIER ON FORMS.
- Only children 10+ may be on the bus accompanied by an adult